- Each club receives a core funding disbursement of $200 for events, club supplies, et cetera. This can be approved by CSU staff (programs director Ann Luo) — this process may take up to five business days depending on staff availability.
- In summary — email before you need funds
- Additional funding may be requested! Additional amounts will have to be approved by CSU committees and therefore can take up to three weeks, but do not be discouraged, funding requests are welcome! Please submit:
Fundraising & Sponsorships
- Clubs are encouraged to seek out more funds!
- All funds must be managed by the CSU, but do not worry, you will have unlimited access to funds raised by the club
*Please note: if funding is used for food on campus – it will have to honour our agreement with Chartwells and be ordered through them
- See the CSU Members Centre (LB 195) desk with items you’d like printed
- Printing limits will be at the discretion of the staff — just don’t go overboard!
- standard letter (8.5″x11″) or tabloid (11″x17″) pages only
- print-ready pages only — staff will not edit your materials
- all materials must include CSU clubs logo (AI format, PNG format)
*materials subject to approval
- CSU spaces CSU space bookings page
- CSU Maple Lounge
- CSU Members Centre Lounge (formally Library Lounge)
- CSU Tree House
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to book classrooms
- We are happy to help you promote your events and clubs on CSU social media accounts! Just email us with details.
- Posters and flyers may be posted on cork boards only, do not post on glass!
- The CSU has a set of lockers in the Maple building specifically reserved for clubs — email email@example.com if you would like one (they are free!)