The collectives committees duties are to:
- raise awareness of social justice issues through proactive engagement in partnerships, networks and the student body as a whole;
- support social justice awareness and provide guidance programming that encourages involvement and reaches out to groups doing work in areas of social justice;
- raise awareness about social and environmental issues by hosting events that provide an open forum for members of on and off-campus social justice groups, clubs, collectives to meet and collaborate;
- provide central coordination and support for collectives’ activities and events;
- maintain and regularly review the society’s student mental health strategy; and
- such other powers and duties as assigned by the CSU board of directors, from time to time.