MEETING AGENDAS AND MINUTES
- board of directors minutes | agenda packages
- executive committee minutes
- campaigns and advocacy external relations committee minutes
- events and outreach (formerly student life) committee minutes
- finance and audit (formerly finance) committee minutes
- governance (formerly policy) committee minutes
- services committee minutes
- university relations committee minutes (defunct — portfolio now under campaigns and advocacy committee)
- external relations committee minutes (defunct — portfolio now under campaigns and advocacy committee)
PURPOSE OF THE CSU
In accordance with its constitution, the purposes of the Capilano Students’ Union are:
- to represent and advance the rights and interests of its members;
- to advocate for a more accessible, high-quality post-secondary education;
- to influence the development of sound educational policy;
- to create opportunities and foundations for its members to be successful;
- to provide experiences that complement its members’ academic pursuits;
- to support its members through the delivery of student services;
- to enhance the student experience; and
- to build and strengthen our community relationships
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Any student taking at least one course at Capilano University at any of the three Capilano University campuses is a member of the student union. This includes the Squamish and Sechelt campuses.
There are many different ways to get involved with your student union! Visit our collectives and committees pages or learn about joining a club or even starting your own.
A full breakdown of fees collected by the CSU can be found here.