Want to make a difference at CapU and earn money, too? The Capilano Students’ Union is seeking candidates for our upcoming election. All positions are paid, the hours are flexible, and there is no experience required! The available positions on the CSU board of directors are paid $330.25 per month. Available positions with the Capilano Business & Professional Society are paid up to $224 per semester. Elected terms run from mid-October to May 31, 2021.
How to run
- Read through the candidate handbook and nomination package (both are also available in print at the CSU Members Centre).
- Get nominated by at least 25 CSU members (available using an online form as well as on paper).
- Submit your completed nomination package by September 23 at noon.
There are two options for collecting nominations:
- Have your nominators fill out the online nomination form. These nominations will be considered submitted after the nominator replies to the confirmation email sent to them; and/or
- Collect nominators’ names, student numbers, and signatures using the paper nomination form found in the nomination package. You may submit the completed form in person at the CSU Members Centre or scan it and send it to [email protected].
You may collect and submit nominations using the online nomination form, paper nomination form, or any combination thereof.
How can I learn more?
Attend an information session on Tuesday, September 15 or Thursday, September 17 between noon and 1:00pm.